The following plugins are recommended with Fixed:
Okay Themes is now Array! Read about our new direction. Introducing Array → Close
= 3.2.1 - 4/21/14 =
* Fixed issues in the Getting Started page and theme updates when using child themes.
** Modified **
= 3.2 - 4/9/14 =
* Added style fixes for new social icons.
= 3.1 - 4/1/14 =
* Fixed bug in customizer preview
= 3.0 - 3/24/14 =
* Updated for Array.
* Added Getting Started page.
* Added support for Array Toolkit.
* Updated Font Awesome.
= 2.3 – 2/12/14 =
* Added lightbox to gallery images.
* Added fix for responsive video in content area.
* Light file cleanup.
** Modified **
= 2.2 – 1/14/14 =
* Added highlight styles back.
* Removed depreciated notice.
= 2.1 – 9/30/13 =
* Minor stylesheet cleanup.
= 2.0 – 9/18/13 =
* Fixed auto update bug that broke stylesheets. Note: If updating via the dashboard breaks your theme, you will have to download this update manually via your ThemeForest account. Grab the latest files (v2.0) and replace your current version. Auto updates should be fine going forward.
= 1.9 – 9/12/13 =
* Added in-dash theme updates. Starting from version 1.9, whenever an update is available for Fixed, you will see a notice on the Themes page of your WordPress dashboard. You can preview the changes and update right within your dashboard. Be advised, updating your theme will overwrite any changes you\'ve made to the theme\'s code.
* Updated fitvid.js video script. Fixed now supports new format embed code from YouTube and Vimeo.
* Modified title and body fonts to be bigger and more readable.
* Cleaned up functions.php, just to be tidy.
= 1.8 – 8/29/13 =
* Added fix for Android browser background image issue.
* Removed duplicate Customize link from Appearance menu.
* Adjusted mobile sidebar styles.
* Modified files: functions.php, header.php, custom.js, media-queries.css, style.css.
= 1.7 – 6/30/13 =
* Added gallery function to infinite scroll callback in custom.js. Galleries will now work properly after being loaded via infinite scroll.
= 1.6 – 4/12/13 =
* Updated Contact Form 7 email input styles.
= 1.5 – 2/20/13 =
* Added fix for the date overlapping the titles. Changed the date format to numeric and modified the padding on the title a bit.
* Removed date from meta area under post. The date was already by the title, so it was unnecessary. This also fixed the stacking bug for the meta list items on certain resolution screens.
= 1.4 – 2/17/13 =
* Added Custom CSS box to Customizer.
= 1.3 – 1/19/13 =
* Added support for custom galleries for WordPress 3.5 with the Okay Toolkit Plugin. Please see the latest help file (http://array.is/articles/fixed/) for information regarding the new galleries.
* Updated help file with instructions for galleries.
* Added notice for Okay Toolkit plugin installation.
= 1.2 – 1/18/13 =
* Fixed highlighting styles in Firefox.
= 1.1 – 1/4/13 =
* Added fix for custom color backgrounds in the Customizer.
* General file cleanup.
= 1.0 – 11/24/12 =
* Initial release.
Fixed is responsive, all the way down to mobile. Images, videos and text will scale down to iPad, iPhone and all devices in-between. Fixed looks great on all devices!
Customize Fixed in real time with WordPress’s new Theme Customizer! Change your background image, site title, accent color, upload a logo and more, all with a live preview.
Fixed makes it super easy for you to share mixed media on your posts and pages. Fixed supports the standard, quote, status, video, and gallery post formats. Just plug in your content!
Utilizing WordPress’s new Media Manager and the Array Toolkit, you can now add custom galleries to your posts and pages. Add, remove and arrange your image galleries with ease.
Theme support and documentation is available for all customers. Simply sign in to your account and visit the Support tab in your Dashboard to view discussions or post a new question.
The Array Toolkit provides your theme with Portfolio Items, Slider Items, custom galleries and custom widgets. Install it for free from the WordPress.org repository!
One of the very few developers who delivers worthwhile products with both a philosophy behind them and well-thought out capabilities.
This is amazing, thank you very much. It’s the perfect theme without any confusing or unnecessary customization options in the admin panel. Love it.
Array is one of my go-to resources for WordPress themes. Functional design + clean code = awesomeness. Mike personifies that.
Keeping the bloat low is giving you a huge advantage. Other themes fall apart and never work like they’re supposed to. Third theme I have purchased from you guys!
Thanks for the contemporary and clean theme. Super easy to work with and speedy, clear support from both Mike and the team on the support forum.
These WordPress themes have been a dream to work with! Exceptionally crafted, standards-conscious code back up Mike’s clean, beautiful style.
Your themes and support are top notch. It’s refreshing to see the theme author himself replying to support queries in such a detailed manner.
Not only are your themes clean and well designed but the code is high quality, and your how-to videos and support are the best available.
This is the first theme I’ve purchased from you but it most certainly won’t be the last. Just wanted to stop by to give you 5 stars and say thanks!
You can count on Array to come up with themes that both surprise and excite. The designs are always unique, compelling, and above all else, highly usable.
This is the best support I’ve received. Twice I needed help – and both times it came quickly, in a very professional and easy to understand way. You saved my day!
Array does some amazing work. Your support and help files are top notch. Keep up the great work. Thanks once again an amazing theme!
Array has both premium quality products & services. What could be better than great themes with detailed docs & friendly support?
Verb is awesome! I’ve been doing some customization, and everything just works as expected – it’s so easy to use. Five stars!
Minimalism at its best. Very clean code, clear and simple to modify or tweak, totally a good buy without hesitation. Keep up the great work, Mike!