The following plugins are recommended with Radius:
Okay Themes is now Array! Read about our new direction. Introducing Array → Close
= 4.1 - 4/1/14 =
* Fixed bug in customizer preview
= 4.0 - 3/29/14 =
* Prepared for Array
* Massive cleanup of all files
* Added Getting Started page
Note: If your sidebar or footer widgets disappear, you simply need to go into Appearance -> Widgets and drag them back into the appropriate widget area.
** Modified **
Please update your entire theme.
= 3.5 – 10/12/13 =
* Fixed padding on slider navigation links.
** Modified **
= 3.4 – 10/11/13 =
* Added in-dash theme update support. You will now be able to quickly and seamlessly update your themes from within your dashboard. Visit Appearance -> Themes to check for an update. If there is one, you'll see a notice at the top of the screen.
* General file cleanup. Reformatted functions.php to be more standards compliant.
* Fixed responsive videos for new embed methods.
* Users should update the entire theme, as many files were cleaned up and updated.
= 3.3 – 6/19/13 =
* Added support for -moz-box-sizing.
= 3.2 – 6/12/13 =
* Added fix for fixed width galleries and images.
* Updated files: media-queries.css, style.css, template-gallery.php
= 3.1 – 5/15/13 =
* Modified mobile nav styles to prevent floating issue.
* Fixed full-width page float issue.
* Affected files: header.php, homepage.php, media-queries.css, style.css, includes/js/custom/custom.js
** Radius v3.0 Upgrade Notice **
Radius was recoded from the ground up to fit the current framework of Okay Themes. Several major changes in the architecture, features and settings have taken place in this update. Because of this, if you are upgrading from version 2.3, you will have to set up the theme again, as if it were a new theme.
While this is kind of a bummer, the upside is you get this huge and awesome update for free. Radius 3.0 has really slick galleries, a better responsive layout, more white space, more attention to detail, and it's much easier to setup and maintain.
See the install video and instructions (http://array.is/articles/radius/) to get your theme updated and setup on Radius 3.0.
** A Note About Shortcodes **
The shortcodes that came with Radius originally have been removed in version 3.0. This was for several reasons, but mostly because they are more trouble than they're worth for users. They will only be supported in version 2.3 and lower. If you still require the use of shortcodes, you can checkout one of the many shortcode plugins in the repository. Shortcodes Ultimate is a popular one (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/shortcodes-ultimate/).
= 3.0 - 5/6/13 =
* Recoded entire theme to sit on the new Okay Themes framework.
* Removed Options Framework plugin in favor of the WordPress Theme Customizer. Settings are now handled in Appearance → Customize.
* Separated posts and portfolio items. Portfolio items now use a custom post type, which is provided by the Okay Toolkit Plugin.
* Added support for new, awesome galleries. Use the new WordPress 3.5 media manager to create galleries, rearrange them, and display them in your portfolio items.
* Reworked the responsive media queries to accomodate more devices. The theme is now 100% flexible, versus the fixed breakpoints it was using before.
* Twitter widget and social media icons have been moved to the Okay Toolkit plugin. Toolkit also provides several other widgets.
* Removed shortcode functionality from the theme and moved them into a plugin. See note above.
* Tons of little changes here and there. Check out the demo to see the theme in action, and be sure to check out the install video and instructions (http://array.is/articles/radius/) which will walk you through setting up Radius v3.0.
= 2.3 – 4/12/13 =
* Updated Contact Form 7 email input styles.
= 2.2 – 9/11/12 =
* Added a fix for the shortcode button breaking the editor
= 2.1 – 8/15/12 =
* Added -webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch; to fix sidebar scrolling on iPad
* Removed inline JS and replaced with more dynamic CSS solution
* General file cleanup
* Consolidated loop on single.php
= 2.0 – 6/6/12 =
* Fixed Google+ share buttons to new code.
= 1.9 – 5/5/12 =
* Fixed several localization strings.
* Recreated .mo and .po files.
= 1.8 – 5/5/12 =
* Added wmode fix for YouTube video embeds.
= 1.7 – 4/19/12 =
* Fixed a bug with localization.
= 1.6 – 4/12/12 =
* Added template tag to home.php.
* Updated fitvid.js which was causing an odd caching issue when browsing back and forth between pages.
= 1.5 - 4/11/12 =
* Added option (Homepage Slider Action) to link homepage slides directly to post/pages without title and excerpt pop-up.
= 1.4 - 4/7/12 =
* Added Support tab to theme options. Provides direct links to install video, help file, forum and customizations request.
* Changed the Google Analytics theme option to allow any kind of tracking code. Users updating will have to grab the full tracking code from Google now, versus just the UA code.
= 1.3 - 3/27/12 =
* Added an option to toggle full-width slider, 940px slider, or no slider on the homepage.
= 1.2 - 3/24/12 =
* Added descriptive classes to sections on homepage to allow for easier customization.
= 1.1 - 3/22/12 =
* Added new Twitter widget to alleviate issues some users were having.
* Reorganized code functions.php.
* Added descriptive prefixes to theme functions.
* Now using WordPress's default wp_enqueue_script('jquery'); to load the latest version of jQuery.
= 1.0 - 3/22/12 =
* Initial Release
Images, videos, galleries and text posts will scale down gracefully to iPad, iPhone and all mobile devices. This theme looks just as great on your phone as it does on the desktop.
Radius has a hefty amount of attention to detail in the design and typography. With a clean color palette and subtle textures, you can add a little extra flair to your content.
Radius makes it super easy for you to share mixed media on your posts and pages. Add beautiful, large images, galleries & videos with WordPress’s built in Featured Image.
Sometimes one image just isn’t enough! Display your full-width portfolio images and galleries for the world to see. Radius lets you add galleries to your posts and pages with ease.
Theme support and documentation is available for all customers. Simply sign in to your account and visit the Support tab in your Dashboard to view discussions or post a new question.
The Array Toolkit provides your theme with Portfolio Items, Slider Items, custom galleries and custom widgets. Install it for free from the WordPress.org repository!
Not only are your themes clean and well designed but the code is high quality, and your how-to videos and support are the best available.
Verb is awesome! I’ve been doing some customization, and everything just works as expected – it’s so easy to use. Five stars!
These WordPress themes have been a dream to work with! Exceptionally crafted, standards-conscious code back up Mike’s clean, beautiful style.
One of the very few developers who delivers worthwhile products with both a philosophy behind them and well-thought out capabilities.
This is amazing, thank you very much. It’s the perfect theme without any confusing or unnecessary customization options in the admin panel. Love it.
Minimalism at its best. Very clean code, clear and simple to modify or tweak, totally a good buy without hesitation. Keep up the great work, Mike!
You can count on Array to come up with themes that both surprise and excite. The designs are always unique, compelling, and above all else, highly usable.
Array is one of my go-to resources for WordPress themes. Functional design + clean code = awesomeness. Mike personifies that.
Thanks for the contemporary and clean theme. Super easy to work with and speedy, clear support from both Mike and the team on the support forum.
This is the first theme I’ve purchased from you but it most certainly won’t be the last. Just wanted to stop by to give you 5 stars and say thanks!
Keeping the bloat low is giving you a huge advantage. Other themes fall apart and never work like they’re supposed to. Third theme I have purchased from you guys!
Array does some amazing work. Your support and help files are top notch. Keep up the great work. Thanks once again an amazing theme!
Array has both premium quality products & services. What could be better than great themes with detailed docs & friendly support?
This is the best support I’ve received. Twice I needed help – and both times it came quickly, in a very professional and easy to understand way. You saved my day!
Your themes and support are top notch. It’s refreshing to see the theme author himself replying to support queries in such a detailed manner.