The following plugins are recommended with Verb:
Okay Themes is now Array! Read about our new direction. Introducing Array → Close
= 3.3 - 4/10/14 =
* Added ability to show more than 12 portfolio items. When more than 12 are available, they're displayed on successive pages.
= 3.2 - 4/9/14 =
* Added style fixes for new social icons.
= 3.1 - 4/1/14 =
* Fixed bug in customizer preview.
* Added new mobile menu!
* Hide portfolio block hovers on mobile.
* Minor style updates
** Modified **
= 3.0 - 3/29/14 =
* Prepared for Array
* Massive cleanup of all files
* Added Getting Started page
Note: If your sidebar or footer widgets disappear, you simply need to go into Appearance -> Widgets and drag them back into the appropriate widget area.
** Modified **
Please update your entire theme.
= 2.2 - 1/21/14 =
* Added a fix to prevent portfolio block text from jumping.
* Cleaned up files and added template headers.
** Modified **
It\'s recommended that you update all files in this update.
= 2.1 - 12/19/13 =
* Added template tags to the top of each template file.
* Cleaned up depreciated notices that showed up with Debugging activated.
* Cleaned up comments and reverted to default WordPress inputs and labels.
* All files updated. Please update your whole theme.
= 2.0 - 10/4/13 =
* Fixed responsive video in post body.
** Modified **
= 1.9 – 9/26/13 =
* Added in-dash theme update support. You will now be able to quickly and seamlessly update your themes from within your dashboard. Visit Appearance -> Themes to check for an update. If there is one, you\'ll see a notice at the top of the screen.
* General file cleanup. Reformatted functions.php to be more standards compliant.
* Changed localization string from \'okay\' to \'verb\'.
* Light style changes here and there.
= 1.8 – 6/10/13 =
* Added lightbox support to default WordPress galleries. As long as your images are linked to the media file, they will displayed in the View lightbox.
= 1.7 – 4/15/13 =
* Fixed a sidebar styling issue that I created in the last update. Oops.
= 1.6 – 4/12/13 =
* Updated Contact Form 7 email input styles.
= 1.5 – 2/25/13 =
* Small fix to homepage boxes where image was overflowing the box by 1px. May see line intermittently while resizing browser, but problem does not exist on standard breakpoints.
= 1.4 – 2/18/13 =
* Added Custom CSS box to Theme Customizer. Boom!
= 1.3 – 2/13/13 =
* Added new gallery support for portfolio images. Verb now uses the WordPress 3.5 media manager to manage galleries. To use the new gallery, you must update Verb, grab the latest Okay Toolkit (v1.5) and have WordPress 3.5 or higher. Please see the revised help file (http://array.is/articles/verb) for more information on how to use the new gallery!
* Added new lightbox gallery to portfolio images.
= 1.2 – 1/25/13 =
* Added full-width page template.
= 1.1 – 1/19/13 =
* Added conditional statement for Portfolio post type registration in functions.php.
= 1.0 – 1/15/13 =
* Initial release.
Verb is responsive, all the way down to mobile. Images, videos and text will scale down gracefully to iPad, iPhone and all devices in-between. Verb looks great on all devices!
Customize Verb in real time with WordPress’s new Theme Customizer! Change your site title, link color, accent color, upload a logo and more, all with a live preview.
Verb utilizes a Portfolio post type to uniquely display your latest work and projects. With the included Blocks template, you can create a large thumbnail gallery on the homepage.
Utilizing WordPress’s Media Manager, you can easily add beautiful custom galleries to your posts and pages. Add, remove and arrange your image galleries with ease.
Theme support and documentation is available for all customers. Simply sign in to your account and visit the Support tab in your Dashboard to view discussions or post a new question.
The Array Toolkit provides your theme with Portfolio Items, Slider Items, custom galleries and custom widgets. Install it for free from the WordPress.org repository!
Array has both premium quality products & services. What could be better than great themes with detailed docs & friendly support?
This is the best support I’ve received. Twice I needed help – and both times it came quickly, in a very professional and easy to understand way. You saved my day!
This is amazing, thank you very much. It’s the perfect theme without any confusing or unnecessary customization options in the admin panel. Love it.
One of the very few developers who delivers worthwhile products with both a philosophy behind them and well-thought out capabilities.
Array is one of my go-to resources for WordPress themes. Functional design + clean code = awesomeness. Mike personifies that.
You can count on Array to come up with themes that both surprise and excite. The designs are always unique, compelling, and above all else, highly usable.
Keeping the bloat low is giving you a huge advantage. Other themes fall apart and never work like they’re supposed to. Third theme I have purchased from you guys!
Verb is awesome! I’ve been doing some customization, and everything just works as expected – it’s so easy to use. Five stars!
Thanks for the contemporary and clean theme. Super easy to work with and speedy, clear support from both Mike and the team on the support forum.
Array does some amazing work. Your support and help files are top notch. Keep up the great work. Thanks once again an amazing theme!
These WordPress themes have been a dream to work with! Exceptionally crafted, standards-conscious code back up Mike’s clean, beautiful style.
Not only are your themes clean and well designed but the code is high quality, and your how-to videos and support are the best available.
Your themes and support are top notch. It’s refreshing to see the theme author himself replying to support queries in such a detailed manner.
Minimalism at its best. Very clean code, clear and simple to modify or tweak, totally a good buy without hesitation. Keep up the great work, Mike!
This is the first theme I’ve purchased from you but it most certainly won’t be the last. Just wanted to stop by to give you 5 stars and say thanks!